Friday 13 November 2009

Busy busy




Hi all


I told you I was a bad blogger, Well I have an excuse this time.


My exhibition has kicked of with a sale on the second day. The gent that bought it is taking it back to Barzel in Switzerland. I am thrilled as you can imagine,


Secondly I have been demonsrating to a group of ladies in Puerta de la Cruz, oh what fun we had yesterday. Iris folding was the technique and we did the Christmas tree. Then they used the apeture to make a second card which we placed on the card with 3mm decoupage squares. All the ladies were chuffed with there cards and had earmarked who they were going to send them to.

2 comments:

  1. lol sue
    you make me look like a good blogger... how is the show going.. and it looks like you and all the ladys had a wonderful time doin your cards...
    kaz_za

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad things went well for you. The ladies definately seem to have enjoyed themselves xx Clare x

    ReplyDelete